Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Cheese, Chocolate, and lots of languages


Dear Family and friends
The reason I'm writing on tuesday and not monday is because we had Zone conference yesterday. So no emergency transfers or anything. On Monday we went to a chocolate factory called Valrhonda, which is apparentlty one of the best chocolate places in the world. We basically walked around a big room going through the process of making chocolate and ate absurd amounts of expensive chocolate with people on videos talking in cool french accents. My favorite chocolate was a Dulci kind. On tuesday, we did a spiritual thought a a recent converts house and played old west american style game in french. I was the first person to "die". That night we started an exchange with two sisters from grenoble. I was with Soeur Camus, who is from Spain. I am always impressed witht these people I meet on the mission who are constantly talking in french and english when it is not their native language ( like Soeur Röse). It must be weird to have three languages constantly running through your head. On Wednesday, we taught Sylvia, one of our amis, who is doing so great. She is definitely someone who is feasting on the scriptures. That night we ate suisse fondue with german bread. So good....... I could kinda feel the cheese running through my veins afterwards. A kinda scary feeling. On jeudi, we had lasanga with an italien family. On Sunday, we passed a few less actives and they were all there, that never happens. :) it was so cool. This sunday is Mother's day right? What would be the best way to skype? Is there a general time that would be best for you?I'm allowed to check my emails again this week, so let me know within a couple days. 
Je vous aime tous!!!!!!
La semaine prochain, je vais écrire de la conférence de Zone que j'ai eu. 
Dieu vous aime, aidez les autres a ressentir ça!!!!!
Soeur Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment