Wednesday, May 21, 2014

:)


Dear family and friends,
First off, I got distracted by many many things, so my email will be short(sorry) but I will make it high quality! Second, I did get my package and now I'm just waiting impatiently and trying to not look at it as it sits on the table until tomorrow. Third, HUGE kisses ( or fat kisses/ grosse bisous as the french say) to grammy and poppa and aunt leslie and eli! ( Eli is huge!!!!!! how did he grow so tall?) I loved the video :).
This week, we found out that Elder Andersen is coming to the mission and everyone is sooooooo excited, we are doing all these really cool things in order to prepare ( but we are not allowed to say what, President Roney doesn't want Elder Andersen to hear about it before it actually happens :)
I don't much more time, but I want to bear my testimony that GOD LOVES YOU!!!! It is true and if you don't know it yet, go ask him because he wants you to know. Even if you know it already, go ask him anyways, he will let you know again how much he loves you. He would never desert is and he will always be are support. He is someone we can ALWAYS trust in.
Je vous aime!!!!
Soeur Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment