Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Carcasonne 5/20/13


Cher Famille and friends,
If you havn't guessed from the email heading, I am in Carcassone :) It has one of the largest castles ever, which we will be visiting today. Speaking of which, Thank you for the well wishes for my birthday and thank you mommy for the package. Ze are making cupcakes later. So this letter may not be as long because I don't have much time and this keyboard is wierd. So warning to those who first get this messagem there are going tot be a lot of typos because I want to write as much as possiblt. So traveling to lyon was interesting, we almost missed every flight we had. and going through security there was a guy handing out free sunglasses with a giant umbrella coming out of his backpackm, and I later saw eating pinapple straight out of a can with a metal forkm right in the middle of the airport, interesting, Once we got to lyonm we were met by presidentm his wife and the APs. They are all spectactular. I cant wait to zork zith them morem We actually stayied in a hotel until friday because we had to do legality stuff on thurs but I met my trainer on weds. Her na;e is Souer Fairchild. Will write more about her abother time but she is a very dedicated missionary. In this area we actually have two companionships, and you will never guess who is im the other companionship......Soeur Luthi. :) she cant get rid of me ( not that she wants to) Carcassone is beautiful and I am ecxcited to try all the amazing foodsa nd meet all the people. our bishop is one of the best people \i have ever met, and I just had an eclair. :) Next time I need to tell about some of the miracles we have been having but its about time to go. I love you all! Micah, that is one of the nost hilarious stories ever, Zach I love your letters and drawzings and Thank you daniel and jennifre for so didligently writing meI love you mommy and Daddy love you all love the gospel
Soeur Russell
Sorry fot the typos!!!!!!!
(Note from Mom: I thought the typos were funny - left them in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment