Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Valence!


Dear family and friends,
I'm writing you from Valence! My new companion is Soeur Röse. ( yes the two dots are supposed to be there) She is from Germany and is super sweet and has a really cool accent. :) I haven't seen too much of Valence but it is simply gorgeous! A lot of green and white buildings and flowers.......
I was definitely sad to leave Aix. The poppies were starting to come out and our amis were progressing so well. Saying goodbye to Jacqueline was especially hard. Funny story though, As she was walking us out of her house to say goodbye, her dog kamikazyed off of a  11 foot edge and Jacqueline was only just able to catch him on his leash. And he is one old dog. Soeur Robison was trying really hard not to laugh at her dog almost dying by jumping off a cliff. Soeur Robison is staying in Aix and will definitely take care of our amis there and I will miss her lots as well. She was lots of fun.
I loved hearing about Zachy's Prom and I loved the pictures even more I hope he had fun. :)
I got your easter packeage Mommy and I love the dress! It is extremely cute. :)
I love you all, we don't have much time today!
Have a great easter and help bring the light of christ into the lives of those around you on Sunday. He truley is the source of all happiness!
Dieu vous aime! ( et moi aussi)
Soeur Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment