Monday, January 6, 2014

Merry Christmas!!!


Dear Family and Friends,
Merry Christmas!!!!!! This week, we had a great lesson with Jacqueline and she even got présents for us! She is so sweet. She loves us so much and we met like a few weeks ago. We are hoping to set a baptismal date with her soon. This week, we also sang in sacrament meeting, Sœur Bowman and I were in the choir and at the end I was supposed to sing a solo. During the choir part though, I was feeling a little Dizzy. I hadn't eaten well for breakfast and it was absurdly hot in the room and We were standing and blowing out large amounts of oxygen. At one point I just started mouthing the words and praying that I could at least get through my solo without fainting. And I have no idea how I sounded because I was trying so hard to not fall flat on my face or worse falling back and hitting my head and causing the entire Sacrament meeting to stop and make a big scene  and ruin the Christmas program and maybe go to the ER. But I didn't faint! yea! So I hope it sounded ok. Nobody has told I was bad so that's good. Aix is so gorgeous during Christmas, they had lights all over in centreville and Christmas markets and people selling little trinkets and candy and nuts and dried fruit. We are still walking and taking buses everywhere so we get to see all the pretty sights a lot. They have an entire market devoted to nativity sets (I think of you Mommy whenever I see it) rides for all the kids and all sorts of fun stuff. We saw Kéjain on sunday and he is doing great. We actually passed Kéjain to the elders to teach because it is a little easier to do it that way but he is so great and wants to learn so much. We also found a lot of cool potentials this week like a guy that we contacted that the night before he had a dream he should stop smoking and come to Christ and a lady who let us in while porting and told us to come back whenever. Sœur Bowman is doing great as well, she is so funny and Darling. She is really shy and this a really dry sense of humor that you wouldn't expect from her at first. We also had exchanges with the sister training leaders this week, one of which is Sœur Mod. Yeah, she is a sister training leader already, that is how awesome she is. I haven't seen her for awhile and I was so happy to see her. She is doing a great job and I loved working with her for a full day, we both have grown so much from that transfer together. For one, I can actually understand French now. :) We also had An amazing Zone conference where I got a whole lot of packages (thank you everyone!!!!!!!!) This week, we will be eating Christmas dinner at the bishop's house and doing calls Christmas day at the bishop's house again. And We are allowed to Watch Disney movies too, so I am excited for that :) I will be calling at 7 (French time) in the evening on Christmas day. Expect a Skype call then! I gotta go! But I love you lots! Keep the Savoir in your hearts this Christmas season! He is truly the source of all happiness. He was born for us and He lives still!
Merry Christmas!!!! Joyeux Noel!!!!
Je vous aime!
Sœur Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment