Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I don't have any time to write


I literally have about 5 minutes to write. So before I forget, I have a letter to be sent to Grammy and Poppas house, so they will hear from me soon. So until they get my letter, I love them lots. (and the rest of my family and friends) And I did get the necklaces, which I loved and Isaac got baptized in Carcassonne this week, (I didnt see it though :( ) We have an ami with a baptismal date in St Etienne now, more later, and we have two new amis. A lot happened this week, and I really wish I had more time to write. Last transfer I thought we were really busy, it is really wasnt that busy when compared to this transfer. But we are busy doing the work of God, which is all that really matters. Scripture of the week is 2 nephi 31:20. The gospel really makes life better in every single way. And I get to see the change it makes in peoples lives constantly here. Micah, do something exciting, you deserve it, Daniel, good luck with your searching and interviews, sadly French hasnt come as quickly for me, but its coming, Jennifer, hope the primary kids havent injured you yet, Zach, read the scriptures! they are awesome, Mommy, I think I played a version of that game before and I remember I loved it, we will have to play it when I get back, and tell me how that melt place is, Daddy, I love your letters and I would love to find those ski instructors and show off my french skills, Im not sure they would remember me though.
I love you all!
Soeur Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment