Thursday, July 4, 2013

A New Ville

Dear family and friends,
Sorry I didnt write earlier. I couldnt yesterday because I was on trains for most of the day going to my new Ville. And now I am currently writing you from St Etienne. :) Im here with another 2nd transfer named Soeur Modersitzki and we are opening a new equipe. We have two elders in St Etienne too, but we are the first Sisters here in 10 years. We have a new apartment with a very pretty veiw, and the ward is already treating us like princesses. Somebody even brought us breakfast this morning. We are so excited to be here. Its going to be a lot of work because we are working from the ground up, but we have already got huge things planned for the sector. And my new companion is amazing. We were in the MTC together and so I already knew her a bit and she is awesome. She has studied french before, so we havent been struggling too much with that yet. 
It was really exciting to hear all the changes going on with missionary work. Missionary work is being revolutionized and it is so cool to be a part of it. I dont have much time to write today. Thank You for all your letters! Its a little scary that Zach is driving, hes not really that old is he?  To Zach, driving gets better after you get your license (not skill wise but experience wise (well kinda both)). I remember I didnt like driving at all until I got my license. Daniel, Im glad you still get to use your creole, and Im glad work is turning out so well. I love hearing Jennifers stories about primary. Micah, I have no idea what you were talking about in your last letter, the parts about the art, but Have fun visiting Ohio, and make sure to inform me about your career decisions. Mommy and Daddy, I love you! 
I gotta go, Ill make sure to write more next week. 
The gospel is true!
It brings so much light into the lives of everyone!
Je vous aime!
Soeur Russell

No comments:

Post a Comment